Helping Families Navigate The Difficult Road Of Divorce
Hogan W. Song
Song Family Law, APLC focuses on making clients never feel alone. Whether your case involves divorce litigation, divorce mediation, custody, visitation, support, domestic abuse, post-divorce, post-judgment matters or complex property division, including cases involving a business, our experience can help you reach your goals within a budget.
Hogan W. Song of Song Family Law, APLC is an experienced and affordable Divorce and Family Law attorney. He exclusively focuses on family law and his experience spans to the appeals level. Hogan works hard and with passion on every case he handles. Every client also has immediate access to Hogan and has his personal cell number.
Hogan W. Song is a graduate of Loyola Law School, with a Masters in English from UC Davis and undergraduate degrees from USC. His smart cost-effective strategic solutions for divorce or post-divorce cases give his clients unparalleled service and excellence.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- University of California - Davis, Davis, California
- Orange County Bar Association, Member, Present
- American Bar Association, Member, Present
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Member, Present
- Marriage of Shimkus, California Court of Appeal 4 Civil G050323 (Div 3) 244 Cal.App.4 th 1262, 198 Cal.Rptr.3d 799, 2016 FA 1727
- Marriage of Shattuck and Moss, CA2/2, B265684 (Cal. Ct. App. 2016)
- President and Owner
- Family Law
- Litigation and Appeals
- Property Division
- Spousal Support
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Domestic Abuse
- California, 2007